Writing gives the most rewarding puzzle solving experience. We present the puzzles in their purest form. The method for solving it, and how you use notes and scribbles to help you find the solution is all up to your whit and creativity.
Do I need an app for that?
No, you receive digital documents in PDF format. A proper PDF reader is already installed on your device. Once a document is downloaded to your device, the puzzle books can be used without an internet connection.
Which devices are supported?
Our documents are in PDF format, and can be used on any digital notetaking device that support written notes in a PDF file. This includes:
- All Note, Nova and Lumi models from Boox
- Remarkable 1 and 2
- Supernote (A5, A6, A5X and A6X)
- Sony DPT-CP1 (version 1 and 2)
- First and second generation Fujitsy Quaderno A4 and A5
- … and any other device that supports written notes in a PDF
How are the documents tailored for digital notetaking devices?
- Digital documents are notoriously inconvenient for swapping between 2 locations in one document. For this reason, the traditional lay-out for puzzle books, with the solutions on the last page, are a bit if a hassle. Our documents alternate between puzzles and the solutions every three pages. So you just flip 3 pages ahead for the solution.
- Solution pages have the same lay-out and dimensions as the puzzle pages. Copy your solution and paste it to the solution page for an easy manual check.
- Our documents are small! A typical e-book novel uses about 10 times more memory than one of our puzzle books.
- The page dimensions are optimized for the size, aspect ratio and resolution of the typical 10.3" and 7.8" ereaders.
- All documents leave sufficient margin whitespace, so the toolbars can be shown without obstructing the puzzle.
I don’t have a digital notetaking device, can I print the PDF files?
Yes, you can also enjoy our awesome puzzles on real paper. While we designed the documents for use on digital notetaking devices, they can also be printed without any problems.
Which payment options do you support?
We only support payments bij credit card.
What happens after completing the payment?
Shortly after completing the payment, you will receive an email with a link to download your documents.
Who is Gumroad?
Gumroad is our partner that takes care of the payments and document delivery, so we can focus on creating awesome puzzles.